- Business Litigation
- Securities Arbitration & Litigation
- False Claims Act & Whistleblower Cases
Our attorneys have been recognized as among the "Top Lawyers" in South Florida by the South Florida Legal Guide, included on the list of "Legal Elite" by Florida Trend Magazine, and named in Florida's "Super Lawyers" by Law & Politics Magazine. We are dedicated to providing outstanding legal services to clients, finding efficient and creative solutions to problems, and fighting for our clients' rights before courts, juries, and arbitration panels. Our experience and background make the firm well suited to handle the most complex of disputes, and our size and efficiency allow us to work on creative fee structures, including contingency fee arrangements.
Please call or contact us online to find out how we can help you.
- FINRA Set to Resume Processing Securities Arbitration Cases Involving Puerto Rico Municipal Bonds According to InvestmentNews, last month the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority ("FINRA") announced that it had essentially stopped processing
- SEC Obtains Asset Freeze Against Florida Operators of Alleged Ponzi Scheme Targeting Investors to Invest in Virtual Concierge Machines According to the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), a federal judge in Florida has issued a temporary asset freeze against two companies and
- FINRA Removes Securities Arbitrator From its Roster for Allegedly Lying About Being a Lawyer According to Reuters and other news sources, a securities arbitrator has been removed from FINRA's arbitrator roster after it was discovered that he
- Substance Abuse Treatment Facility Agrees to Settle Allegations by a Whistleblower in a Qui Tam Lawsuit that it Submitted False Claims to Medicaid in Violation of the False Claims Act California-based CRC Health Corp. ("CRC") has agreed to settle allegations by a whistleblower in a qui tam lawsuit that it submitted false claims to
- Are Whistleblowers Entitled to Rewards?
- Cancer Center Agrees to Settle Whistleblowers' Allegations in a Qui Tam Suit that it Committed Fraud Against Medicare and Medicaid and Violated the False Claims Act Hope Cancer Institute ("Hope") and its owner Dr. Raj Sadasivan have agreed to settle allegations by three whistleblowers in a qui tam lawsuit that