- Business Litigation
- Securities Arbitration & Litigation
- False Claims Act & Whistleblower Cases
Our attorneys have been recognized as among the "Top Lawyers" in South Florida by the South Florida Legal Guide, included on the list of "Legal Elite" by Florida Trend Magazine, and named in Florida's "Super Lawyers" by Law & Politics Magazine. We are dedicated to providing outstanding legal services to clients, finding efficient and creative solutions to problems, and fighting for our clients' rights before courts, juries, and arbitration panels. Our experience and background make the firm well suited to handle the most complex of disputes, and our size and efficiency allow us to work on creative fee structures, including contingency fee arrangements.
Please call or contact us online to find out how we can help you.
- Brokerage Firm Success Trade Securities Expelled from FINRA and Ordered to Pay Restitution for Alleged Securities Fraud and Running a Ponzi Scheme A Financial Industry Regulatory Authority ("FINRA") hearing panel has expelled brokerage firm Success Trade Securities and ordered $13.7 million in
- SEC Files its First Enforcement Action for Whistleblower Retaliation Under the Dodd-Frank Act Against Hedge Fund Advisory Firm The Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") has brought its first enforcement action for whistleblower retaliation under the Dodd-Frank Act against
- FINRA Set to Resume Processing Securities Arbitration Cases Involving Puerto Rico Municipal Bonds According to InvestmentNews, last month the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority ("FINRA") announced that it had essentially stopped processing