- Business Litigation
- Securities Arbitration & Litigation
- False Claims Act & Whistleblower Cases
Our attorneys have been recognized as among the "Top Lawyers" in South Florida by the South Florida Legal Guide, included on the list of "Legal Elite" by Florida Trend Magazine, and named in Florida's "Super Lawyers" by Law & Politics Magazine. We are dedicated to providing outstanding legal services to clients, finding efficient and creative solutions to problems, and fighting for our clients' rights before courts, juries, and arbitration panels. Our experience and background make the firm well suited to handle the most complex of disputes, and our size and efficiency allow us to work on creative fee structures, including contingency fee arrangements.
Please call or contact us online to find out how we can help you.
- Florida Fraudster Sentenced to More Than Twelve Years in Prison for $68 Million Ponzi Scheme Targeting Haitians George Theodule, formerly of Wellington, Florida, was sentenced for orchestrating a Ponzi-like affinity fraud scheme on fellow Haitians residing in
- FINRA Update: BrokerCheck, Arbitrator Classification, and Expungement The FINRA Board of Governors has accepted several rule proposals that will now make their way to the Securities and Exchange Commission
- FINRA Fines Member $8 Million for Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Failures Relating to Penny Stock Transactions The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (“FINRA”) announced that it has levied fines against brokerage firm Brown Brothers Harriman
- Medical Device Manufacturer Agrees to Settle Allegations by a Whistleblower in a Qui Tam Lawsuit That it Violated the False Claims Act and Anti-Kickback Statute EndoGastric Solutions Inc. ("Endo") has agreed to pay $5.25 million to settle a whistleblower's qui tam lawsuit alleging that Endo violated the False
- Florida Pain Clinic Agrees to Settle Allegations of False Claims Act Violations Made in Qui Tam Lawsuit By Two Nurse Whistleblowers The Department of Justice announced that Dr. Steven Chun and his pain management clinic, Sarasota Pain Associates, have agreed to settle allegations
- Omnicare Agrees to Settle Whistleblower's Allegations in Qui Tam Lawsuit That it Received Kickbacks in Violation of the False Claims Act Omnicare, Inc. has agreed to pay $4.19 million to settle allegations by a whistleblower in a qui tam lawsuit that it solicited and received illegal