- Business Litigation
- Securities Arbitration & Litigation
- False Claims Act & Whistleblower Cases
Our attorneys have been recognized as among the "Top Lawyers" in South Florida by the South Florida Legal Guide, included on the list of "Legal Elite" by Florida Trend Magazine, and named in Florida's "Super Lawyers" by Law & Politics Magazine. We are dedicated to providing outstanding legal services to clients, finding efficient and creative solutions to problems, and fighting for our clients' rights before courts, juries, and arbitration panels. Our experience and background make the firm well suited to handle the most complex of disputes, and our size and efficiency allow us to work on creative fee structures, including contingency fee arrangements.
Please call or contact us online to find out how we can help you.
- Why Puerto Rico Municipal Bonds Have Lost Much of Their Value Puerto Rico muni bonds have been favored by many municipal bond fund managers in recent years because of the tax exempt status of Puerto Rico ....
- UBS AG Offers to Repurchase Select UBS Puerto Rico Family of Funds Closed-End Bond Funds Holding Puerto Rico Municipal Debt According to InvestmentNews, Switzerland-based UBS AG will be extending offers to select UBS clients to repurchase shares of certain funds in the UBS ....
- Puerto Rico Municipal Bonds May Be Officially Rated as Junk Potentially Increasing Losses in Municipal Bond Funds That Hold Puerto Rico Debt Fitch, a nationally recognized statistical credit ratings group, said it may downgrade Puerto Rico municipal bonds to junk bond status by mid-2014. ....
- Court Grants Partial Summary Judgment on Stark Law Violations but Denies it on False Claims Act Claims in Qui Tam Whistleblower Case Against Halifax Hospital A federal judge has granted partial summary judgment on claims alleging Stark Law violations in a qui tam case brought by a whistleblower against
- Caremark to Pay $4.25 to Settle Whistleblower Claim Filed Under the Qui Tam Provisions of the False Claims Act Caremark LLC, operated by CVS Caremark Corp., has agreed to settle a whistleblower claim filed under the qui tam provisions of the federal False
- Nursing Home Operator Will Pay $48 Million to Settle False Claims Act Allegations in Qui Tam Cases Filed by Whistleblowers California-based The Ensign Group, Inc. has agreed to pay $48 million to settle allegations that it violated the False Claims Act. The allegations