West Palm Beach Business Litigation Lawyer
We represent people and businesses in a wide variety of business and commercial disputes and lawsuits. Rabin Kammerer Johnson attorneys have extensive experience litigating cases involving breaches of contract, enforcement of non-competition agreements, trade secret and intellectual property violations, shareholder and partnership disputes, employment claims, court-appointed receiverships, bankruptcy adversary proceedings, business torts, real estate disputes, and many other business-related legal problems.
- Complex Business Litigation
- Non-Compete & Employment Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
If you are searching for a West Palm Beach business litigation lawyer to handle your business litigation matter, three things set us apart:
First, Adam Rabin is Board Certified in Business Litigation by the Florida Bar. This is the highest recognition that can be given by the Florida Bar for proficiency and skill within a given area of the law. This certification requires experience, peer review, and testing.
Second, we try cases. Because the vast majority of business litigation cases result in settlement, many experienced business litigators advance well into their careers without having actually tried very many cases before a jury. This is not the case at Rabin Kammerer Johnson. We have real trial experience that is recognized and respected by our adversaries.
Third, we handle our cases efficiently and economically. We are a small boutique firm. At Rabin Kammerer Johnson, you are not paying for waterfront views or ridiculous overhead. You are paying for efficient, skilled, business litigators. We regularly face and defeat lawyers from “bigger” law firms who have racked up legal bills far greater than ours.
Business Litigation FAQs
Closely Held Companies
- Who is in charge of a closely held company?
- What is a closely held company?
- What are some red flags to watch for when family or friends want to go into business together?
- What are some common disputes in closely held companies?
- Can a minority owner of stock in a closely held company sell his or her stock?
- What are the rights of a minority owner in a closely held company?
- When are conflict-of-interest transactions permitted under the Florida Revised LLC Act?
- Under the Florida Revised LLC Act, when must an LLC make its records available for member review?
Breach of Contract
- What is a breach of contract?
- What is needed to bring a breach of contract action?
- What are the elements of a contract?
- What is consideration?
- What are the implied terms in a contract?
- What is a breach of the implied covenant?
- What kinds of damages can be awarded in a breach of contract lawsuit?
- What are liquidated damages?
- Are handshake agreements binding?
- Are all oral contracts valid?
Breach of Fiduciary Duty
Fraudulent Misrepresentation and Inducement
Tortious Interference with a Business Relationship
Non-Compete and Non-Solicitation Agreements
- What is a copyright?
- What does a copyright protect?
- How is a copyright different from a patent or trademark?
- When is my copyrighted work protected?
- Must I register a copyright with the government to receive protection?
- I think someone infringed upon or used my copyrighted material. What should I do now?
- What kind of damages might I receive if someone infringes upon or uses my copyright?
- What can be copyrighted?
Trademark, Unfair Competition & Trade Secret FAQs
- What is a trademark?
- What is a trade secret?
- What is the difference between a registered and unregistered trademark?
- What is trademark infringement?
- What is unfair competition?
- What is trademark dilution?
Contact Our Experienced West Palm Beach Business Litigation Lawyers
If you are searching for experienced Florida business litigation lawyers that handle various business litigation matters, look no further than Rabin Kammerer Johnson, contact us by phone or through our website today.