Close Menu

Do I Have A Case?


If you know about government fraud, you should contact a qualified lawyer to discuss whether you have a viable whistleblower case. Find a lawyer who has handled these types of cases in the past. The False Claims Act is not a “tip line.” You will need a lawyer who knows how to evaluate your case, prepare False Claims Act pleadings, and shepherd your case through the Department of Justice, the United States Attorney’s Office, and other governmental agencies.

Our lawyers are knowledgeable and experienced with these types of cases. We handle most of these cases on a contingency basis, meaning there are no fees unless we recover money for you.

If you would like to discuss your case, call us at 561.659.7878 or toll free at 1.877.915.4040.

You can also email us by clicking here.

When you call, be prepared to discuss the following:

  • Which government agency is being defrauded?
  • Who is committing the fraud?
  • How does the fraud scheme work?
  • How long has it been going on?
  • What evidence do you have to prove the fraud?
Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus