Real Estate Litigation
The attorneys at McCabe Rabin represent real estate investors, developers, owners, buyers, sellers, commercial landlords and tenants, general contractors, subcontractors, surveyors, architects, and other design professionals in the following types of matters:
- Commercial lease disputes;
- Real estate contract litigation, including purchase and sale agreements;
- Realtor and broker commission claims;
- Commercial landlord/tenant matters;
- Escrow disputes;
- Covenant enforcement involving homeowner or condominium associations;
- Insurance disputes stemming from property claims; and
- Mortgage and lien foreclosures.
If you would like to speak to a lawyer who can handle your real estate related dispute, please contact us online or call 561-659-7878 or Toll Free 877-915-4040.