Complex Business Litigation
The firm’s practice represents companies and individuals in connection with LLC member disputes, business divorces, breach of contract actions, breaches of fiduciary duty, shareholder and member derivative actions, business and dignitary torts, violations of federal and state statutes, real estate litigation and intellectual property matters.
McCabe Rabin also represents corporate officers, directors, and shareholders and LLC members and managers in litigation involving:
- Contests for company control;
- Shareholder or member rights including derivative actions;
- Officer, director, or manager liability;
- Financial transactions and insurance coverage;
- LLC member and corporate shareholder disputes and breakups;
- Racketeering (“RICO”); and
- Breach of contract actions.
Our business trial lawyers appear in federal and state courts and arbitration proceedings to represent our clients and advocate for them. If you want big firm backgrounds and pedigree with small firm partner access and efficiency, McCabe Rabin is a good fit for your litigation matter. Please contact us online or call 561-659-7878 or Toll Free 877-915-4040.