- LLC Membership Disputes: Can a Member of an LLC be Expelled?
- LLC Membership Disputes: What Are the Key Duties Owed by Managers and Members?
- Supreme Court Clarifies the Construction of the Apportionment Rule for Joint Proposals for Settlement
- Third DCA Clarifies When Shareholders and Members May File Direct Actions for Damages
- Key Considerations for Seeking An Award of “Reasonable” Attorney’s Fees
- Minority Owner Rights In A Closely-Held Company
- Key Cases a Lawyer Needs to Know to Select a Jury
- Florida is Revising its LLC Statute
- Responding to Government Subpoenas for Business Records: A Step-by-Step Analysis
- Top 10 Practical Tips for Working with Your Damages Expert in a Commercial Case
Securities Litigation & Arbitration
- Diminished Financial Capacity: How to Plan for It and Help Others Who May Have It
- How to Keep Your Online Accounts Safe
- FINRA’s Regulatory and Examination Priorities for 2015
- Market Correction: Time to Take “Stock” of Your Portfolio
- Guidelines for Communicating with the Public regarding Unlisted Real Estate Investments
- Selling or Investing in Pension and Structured Settlement Income Streams
- New FINRA Suitability Rule in a Nutshell
- Securities Corner: The Good, The Bad and the Ugly of “ETFs”
- Does a “Finder” of Corporate Financing Need to Register Under the Securities Laws to be Compensated?
- Is Your Financial Advisor a Fiduciary or an Order Taker?
- Top 10 Signs of Possible Stockbroker Abuse
- Statutory Damages Under the Florida Securities and Investor Protection Act: How to Calculate and Apply Rescission Damages
- How Do You Know When A Securities Financial Advisor is Breaching His or Her Duties to a Client?
- Thumbs Up Or Down? The Year In Review For FINRA And The SEC
- The JOBS Act