Real Estate Litigation
The attorneys at McCabe Rabin represent developers, owners, buyers, sellers, general contractors, subcontractors, surveyors, architects, and other design professionals.
- Quiet title actions;
- Commercial lease disputes;
- Landlord-tenant eviction cases;
- Construction defect matters;
- Real estate contract litigation;
- Realtor and broker commission claims;
- Escrow disputes;
- Covenant enforcement involving homeowner or condominium associations;
- Insurance disputes stemming from property claims; and
- Mortgage and lien foreclosures.
If you would like to speak to a lawyer who can handle your real estate related dispute, please contact us online or call 561-659-7878 or Toll Free 877-915-4040.