Complex and General Commercial Litigation
The firm's practice represents companies and individuals in connection with contract disputes, business torts, federal and state statutes, business dissolutions, partner divorces, and shareholder disputes.
McCabe Rabin also represents corporate and limited liability company officers, directors, shareholders, and LLC members in litigation involving:
- Contests for corporate control;
- Shareholder or member rights including derivative suits;
- Officer, director, or managing member liability;
- Financial transactions and insurance coverage;
- Partner and joint venture disputes and break-ups;
- Racketeering ("RICO"); and
- Contract actions.
Our trial lawyers appear in federal and state courts and arbitration proceedings for our clients. If you want big firm backgrounds with small firm partner access and efficiency, McCabe Rabin is likely a good fit for your litigation matter. Please contact us online or call 561-659-7878 or Toll Free 877-915-4040.